The 2022 Annual Business Meeting of Friends of Reservoirs came to a close on Sunday, October 2, after three days of excellent hosting at Lake Shelbyville, Illinois. Highlights included:
- A Shelbyville Cube build demonstration (full details and instructions will be posted on this website soon)
- An artificial stump build demonstration (full details and instructions will be posted on this website soon)
- Deployment of the cubes and stumps following the Lake Shelybville Fish Habitat Alliance process, one that has proven to be successful in engaging multiple government partners, local anglers and guides, and citizens in a meaningful and productive way
- Reservoir Fisheries Habitat Partnership business meeting, during which final decisions on grant allocations were made (to be announced soon)
- Friends of Reservoirs presentations and discussions
- Annual Banquet of the Lake Shelbyville Fish Habitat Alliance, during which we announced several awards and celebrated Jeff Boxrucker's retirement from the Coordinator position
Meeting minutes will be posted soon, and grant awardees will be contacted soon.
Thank you for another wonderful year, Friends!