|Membership Type||Annual Fee||Payment|
|Friends of Reservoirs Chapter or Individual Member||
Chapters: Fishing clubs, conservation organizations, lake associations, or municipalities interested in working on habitat issues on a single reservoir. Download the Application.
Individual: Individuals who do not have specific projects but wish to contribute to FOR’s efforts. Download the Application.
|Friends of Reservoirs Group Member||Group: Statewide, regional or nationwide fishing, conservation or watershed groups interested on working on habitat issues on a larger scale ($100 annual fee). Download the Application.||$100.00|
|Register for Free||Free||Register Now|
Friends of Reservoirs Membership Reaches 112 Chapters and Groups in 29 States
100% of membership fees go to support on-the-ground projects.
FOR Membership Benefits:
- Use of FOR’s 501(c)(3) for fundraising:
- Tax exemption for donors;
- Enhanced fundraising capacity;
- Banking services provided.
- Project Assistance
- Elevated granting priority status;
- Exclusive access to small project grants (cash and products from sponsors) ;
- Grant writing/application assistance;
- Granting advantage of non-profit status.
- Technical Support
- Website and other services;
- Educational forums and meetings;
- Access to reservoir habitat assessments and Best Management Practices;
- Networking with other members and trained professionals.
- Logos, signs and materials;
- Best project awards;
- Project/organization highlights on FOR website and social media.
Become a Contributing Sponsor
Become a part of projects that need your support.