We welcome Michael Homer, Texas Parks and Wildlife, as our new Treasurer of the FOR Board, replacing Jason Olive! We also welcome Lynn Quattro to represent the American Fisheries Society, and John O'Keefe to represent the fishing and boating industry. The FOR Board members are now:
- Doug Nygren, RFHP Coordinator
- Rebecca Krogman, Iowa Department of Natural Resources
- Mike Homer, Texas Parks and Wildlife
- Lynn Quattro, South Carolina Department of Natural Resources
- John O'Keefe, Yamaha Motors
Jason Olive, our longtime Southeastern AFWA representative and recently Secretary-Treasurer for RFHP, has moved! Lucky for us, he's also sticking around. Jason is now the National Fish Habitat Partnership Coordinator, working for U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
He will be serving all of the partnerships, facilitating fish habitat grants and supporting the program at a national level in his new role.
Congratulations, Jason, and thank you for all you've done for RFHP and FOR!