Want to learn more about the FY2023 Approved Projects?
Friends of Reservoirs has five large grant projects funded this year. Learn more about them, and please reply with any questions!
- Pymatuning Shoreline Stabilization and Fish Habitat, Pennsylvania ($75,000)
- Lake Shelbyville Fish Habitat Development and Restoration Project, Illinois ($30,000)
- Rend Lake Fish Habitat Development and Shoreline Protection/Restoration Project, Illinois ($40,000)
- Three Mile Lake Restoration Project, Iowa ($40,000)
- Farms and Fish: Utilizing Water-Saving Technology at Island Park Reservoir and the Henry’s Fork of the Snake River, Idaho ($50,000)
As a top tier Partnership last year, Friends of Reservoirs received a total of $352,056 for fish habitat work across the country. This allocation is thanks to our FOR groups and chapters and their attentiveness to nationwide habitat priorities, far-reaching partnerships and community engagement, and inclusion of best practices and science in projects. We could not do this without such great members, so thank you!